MSD Profiles - Khaos Da Rapper

“Lil wayne gotta be number one,” Khaos Da Rapper says. She has been matched up to many, but only accepts a few. “All dope comparisons but so many. I'm me! I don't even watch TV or listen to the radio. With the exception of maybe Lauryn[Hill] and MIA a little bit what you hear is purely Khaos,” she explains. The up north native moved to Atlanta,Ga five years ago in search of something new and that’s exactly what she got. “This was a totally new scene to me,” Khaos Da Rapper begins. And interestingly enough, gaining new fans for Khaos was not the hard part. It was showing them everything she was capable of that took more time than she expected. “I sing. I rap. I do exactly what I'm feeling like at that moment. I don't classify me. I make ‘whatever music.’ I have totally different sounds, feelings, emotions and my acapellas are ridiculous! No beat needed.” On Saturday night, Khaos wants to take the crowd overseas. “I'm taking my audience on the tour in my head. Where I'm from,” she describes. Many will be enjoying her show on January 2nd because she is always up on everything and her entrance into the Perfect Attendance experience shows this. “When it comes to Fadia Kader events and showcases, I believe in support and I’ve been to a Perfect Attendance this past summer. Fadia told me she'd be doing an all female addition and she wanted to put me on!” Khaos expresses great excitement. Khaos relationship with the other Perfect Attendance artists is great. She’s great friends with Corinne Stevie and Richelle L. Brown. Hopefully their collaboration track will be released soon. She does add that she’d love to work with all of them. Boom Box Muzic will definitely give her that opportunity. Boom Box Muzic started out as a production company that consisted of Khaos and her New Jersey colleagues. In 2010, it is expected to become an all digital record label that she’s dreamed of since she was a teen. “It’s my destiny and what I've been doing since I was about 16. We help every ‘artist’ bring life to their art and find the best way to get it to their fans. Also, we build new ones the way they did it back when music way super dope.” Because of Boom Box, Khaos says we can look forward to different yet diverse music. “We make whatever music so expect a great line-up of whatever artist. From rock and rap to this and that.” And although she won’t be an artist on her own label, she still plans to develop real artists. In the new year, she is focused on developing herself. “New year? New management. Collaborations? I've been doing tons of writing. I gotta! Placements? Possibly,” she exclaims. Her upcoming project can simply be explained as something special but don’t expect a release date. “I honestly don't give a fuck, but this is a big year for me,” she says. “I’m gonna bring everyone to where I'm at, at that very moment! That could be anywhere, so stay tuned. Mackin Hangin' Zone Check out more of Khaos' performance and music videos at her Youtube spot, become a fan on Facebook, add her on MySpace, and tweet her. She's an all around internet personality!