The Last Low Infinite Playlist of the Year!!!!!!

I know I said the previous low was gonna be the absolute last one but I couldn't help when all these tracks rushed me this past weekend! So, Hot 107.9 Jingle Bash in Atlanta was this past weekend. Full of Young Money mess. But I digress cause I didn't bother myself to go. Maybe next year. I got some heat for you guys! New Muffy feat. Gucci Mane, a super hot compilation of five female emcees, pretty recent Naledge (Yoooo!), amongst more! As Drake bids farewell to his career for 2010, Skills bids farewell to 2009 for us. And I love the video for this list! I embedded just for you guys, it's just that good. You can never go wrong with a Lady Gaga cover! Enjoy! Have a great new year! I shall see you on the other side of 2009! Side Note: Don't mind that picture of Nicki Minaj. Death to the Barbie and life to the Bratz! 1. Stahhr, Saroc, Boog Brown, Khalilah Ali, and Rita J - Breakdown 2. Reflection Eternal feat. Jay Electronica, Mos Def, and J. Cole - Just Begun 3. Diamond feat. Cee-Lo - Superbad 4. Naledge - Lemonade and Crown Royal 5. Tanya Morgan - Posted 6. Muffy feat. Gucci Mane - Get Em Girls 7. Kid Sister -Down Azz Jawn 8. Amanda Blank feat. Santogold - A Love Song 9. Drake - It's Been A Pleasure 10. Skillz - 09 Wrapup Bonus Video - The Cliks Frontman Lucas Silveira - Bad Romance Cover Acoustic Version