Mr. May 25th Himself

Brother B.O.B. aka Bobby Ray has dropped the May 25th mixtape for all of us to hear. As many are awaiting his first album(that will be dropping May 25th), this mixtape was sent to ease us and I suspect it is apart of a Groundbreaking Series. It has eased me much while I've been writing this paper about "Texting while Driving". I must say that B.O.B. is one of those artists for me that doesn't need a collabo. He can definitely hold his own. There are so many artists out there nowawdays who really can't hold their own and need a feature or collaboration with someone. That's wack. But don't think any different of these comments because I threw some collabos on this post. Other hot tracks are "The Biz" and "Nothin On You" of course. Anyway, enjoy my favorite tracks from the mixtape cause you can download the full thing elsewhere. Tracklist dolow. "Bet I" featuring Playboy Tre "Gladiators" featuring J. Cole "B is for B.O.B." "Surprise Me"