The Low Playlist

Volume 2, Issue 1. I really missed playlists, so here they are! Last night, I had to work. I missed Lady Gaga and Elton John! Two of my favorite artists ever in life. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Elton John and the crackhead who stole that CD out of my car shall rot in hell I say. I heard that Lady Gaga was going for the Tinkerbell look. I'm not hating on that. i love Tinkerbell if that's what she was really going for.... Anywho, I digress. My sister did tape it for me, so I will be watching it tomorrow night(I have to work tonight too and I have a test tomorrow!). I did catch that heffa Taylor Swift win the award for Album of the Year. I'm not gonna be the one to do it, but somebody is looking to assassinate her I hear. Dolow, you can catch a new playlist with some lovely tracks on it. The Earthgang are these cats from Virginia I think...I think. They sent me their mixtape and they kinda give me the N.E.R.D. feel with a little bit of something else but I'm not sure what it is. Speaking of them, Lupe produced by N.E.R.D. is on the playlist. And the new Vivian Green is up through there too. I hate Drake but love Colin Munroe, so had to throw that in there. I really don't know what's up with Akon and Keri Hilson collaborating all the damn time. This is like their 3rd collaboration, but I'm all for Africa so that definitely had to be on deck. And I'm just loving this new Ryan Perfect. I even added that MJ track that I love so much. Reminiscent of last night's tribute. Damn to the 3D glasses!!! Riddim of the week is coming up!!!!! 1. Vivian Green - Beautiful 2. Earthgang - Acid in My Eye 3. Corinne Stevie - Cristal on the Moon 4. Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beaming 5. Urban Mystic - In the Morning 6. Michael Jackson - Earth Song 7. Smoke(1/2 of Field Mob) - All Black 8. Ryan Perfect - Searching 9. Akon feat. Keri Hilson - Oh Africa! 10. Drake feat. Colin Munroe - Where Were You Bonus Video - Lady Gaga and Elton John at the Grammys 2010 "Pokerface/Speechless/Your Song" Medley