The Marta Chronicles

When riding Marta turns into walking around Marta for an hour...

This may be a pic from Five Points, but on Friday, Avondale Station at 5:30pm looked the same way.

I was headed to Indian Creek, my resident train station, and the rain was hitting so hard on the eastside that Marta's electricity went out on the Eastbound side.

Isn't life great when you have over 500 people on a train in the evening trying to get home after work and school and they have to be transferred to the remaining stations by bus?

Yeah it is great. I ended up waiting around the station for 20 mins because I didn't even know what was going
on at first. When I did find out, I called my sister and had to wait another 30 mins for her to come take me to my car at Indian Creek. That was my Friday and I was out of it by the time I reached Lithonia.

MARTA = Metro Atlanta they Rapidly Transit your ass nowhere but still want Authority #assholes