The Low Playlist

Volume 3. Issue 1.



I have missed you sooooo much. Now that I'm caught up with school, have a new contributor position at Creative Loafing, and some great events in the works for the next year, I'm gonna be everywhere.

We lost three celebs this past seven days. I highly believe in 3's when it comes to death for the most part. I hope whoever their higher being is, is taking great care of them wherever they are. Please pray for their families that peace remains in their homes and minds.

          Please enjoy the first low playlist that will welcome me back as well as yourself to a new beginning in the world of Miss Solow Dolow. Enjoy good music dolow.





1. Jamie Foxx - Could Be A Million Things

2. Collette - I Don't Know

3. Sye Spence - A Merican Dream

4. Janelle Monae feat. B.O.B. and Lupe Fiasco - Tightrope Remix

5. Monica Blare - Material Girl

6. Tinashe - Zambezi (Fool's Gold Remix)

7. Taio Cruz - I Just Wanna Know <---- Nigerian and Brazilian!!! :flashing lights: Marriage-material!!!

8. Christina Aguilera feat. Nicki Minaj - Woohoo

9. Kentrell - Encore

10. The Canz feat. Niko Villamor, Young Lyxx, FKI - Bananas



Bonus Video: Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers