The Low Playlist celebrates 2Pac

It's still sad to know a talent like Tupac is not here with us. Honestly, I can say that if 2pac and Big were still here there would be no Soulja Boy. Shakur is so special he gets 15 songs! Tomorrow I will be covering the celebration of 2pac's birthday with Bun B, Pill, and the like on the eastside. I hope to see you guys there. Enjoy and reminisce.













1. Pain (via @seanlucpicard)

2. Live and Die in L.A.

3. Life Goes On (via @killacambo)

4. Ambitionz as a Ridah (via @cyimthetruth)

5. Hail Mary (via @chevonfutureceo)

6. Do For Love

7. Thugz Mansion feat. Nas (@misssolowdolow)

8. Changes

9. Broken Wings - Until the End of Time (via @zamirgreen)

10. Me and My Girlfriend

11. Can't See Me

12. I Ain't Mad At Cha

13. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted

14. R U Still Down? feat. Jon B

15. So Many Tears


Bonus Videos: Game - Dreams