The Low Playlist

Volume 2. Issue 3. There are a lot of things going on this weekend. But more importantly on my end, J. Cole is coming to The Loft at Centerstage. The show is presented by high end urban apparel clothing line Crushed Pearls. The 2010 XXL Freshman and RocNation signee will be performing tracks from his older mixtape The Come Up and his more recent mixtape The Warm Up. He might throw some freestyles in there. Dolow I have sprinkled J. Cole all over the playlist. Get your tickets today or be paying $25 after tonight. If you're real lucky I may be giving some away this week. Hope to see you there. I hope I can get some great video footage. I interviews the dudes at Crushed Pearls, they have a great clothing line and I will get those interviews up soon! Look forward to next week when Big Pooh from Little Brother will be in Atlanta and MSD Profiles Perfect Attendance performers starting Friday. Also in this week's playlist, you will find new tracks from Miss Teedra Moses new mixtape and one of my FAVORITE tracks from the 808 Experiment Vol.2 mixtape. Have a good week. 1. Teedra Moses - R U 4 Real 2. J.Cole - Lights Please 3. RE -Street Runner 4. J.Cole - Losing Your Balance 5. J.Cole - I Get Up 6. J.Cole - Knock On Wood 7. Teedra Moses - Oh Love 8. J.Cole - I Really Mean It 9. J.Cole - Dreams 10. XV - Lift The Game Bonus Video - XXL Top 10 Freshmen freestyle - J. Cole