The Low Playlist

Volume 2. Issue 2. So the playlist this week will reflect my past weekend. On Friday, I checked out the Jesse Boykins III, Anthony David, and Bilal show. On Saturday, I listened to Tha Love Bomb while braiding my hair!! Now I'm all long hair, don't care, but both were very nice and free! A lot of the songs on the playlist this week are what I would've requested for Tha Love Bomb, but either way it was very entertaining and spectacular! Listen to Tha Bomb every week at 10pm on WRAS 88.5. If you wanna hear the show from this past weekend, go here---> Tha Love Bomb 2. Shoutouts to Dez and B Roane, they're the shit most of the time.

1. 2AM Club - Worry About You 2. Bertell - Beat It Up 3. Bradd Young - Grown Man Loving 4. Jagged Edge - Healing 5. Chris Brown - Back Out 6. Jagged Edge - What You Tryna Do 7. Warren Jae feat. Adele - Time 8. Cyhi da Prynce - Back by Popular Demand 9. Mums FP - Perfect Suspect 10. The Game feat. Ray J and Nicki Minaj - Pussy Fight

Bonus Video - Lady Gaga at the Brit Awards "Telephone and Dancing in The Dark" (RIP Alexander McQueen) Sidenote ---> That's a bad ass instrument she was using on stage. Gaga be on that new shit.