New To Me - Tinashe

I came across Tinashe over at Arjan's pop blog. He keeps me up on what my European folk are listening to. Look out for my European music month in March. I'm gonna go hard with everything!!! But I digress.... Tinashe is Zimbabwe born(ya'll know I love and support my Africans, Wale may be an exception) and lives in UK now. He is pop, electro, and r&b. He voice is very versatile and his recent MAYDAY EP have been making moves overseas. Let me be the first to say I will not be surprised if he's killing the U.S. scene by the beginning of 2011. Anywho, dolow you can find a video of the "Mayday" acoustic version, which is soooo hot. Trust I love it and it's exceptionally different from the studio version. Definitely a spin on it. Also, a video for another one of my favorite songs "Saved" is dolow. Check out his myspace for more music and info.