The Low - Infinite Playlist

This image asks for no comment. I love Chris Brown. His new album is called Graffiti and ummm well this is the cover. I think he was going for an Uber Michael Jackson scream type of thing. I don't know but I digress.... This is the first Low Infinite Playlist!!!! Enjoy my dears. 1. Chrisette Michele feat. Wale - Fragile 2. Wiz Khalifa - When You Find 3. Rihanna - Wait Your Turn 4. Mike Posner, Big Sean, and P.L. - Bring Me Down (Michigan Remix) 5. Ne-Yo - What You Do 6. Mateo feat. Tierra Mari - Diva 7. Wale feat. Colin Munroe - BitterSweet 8. Sean Falyon feat. Playboy Tre and Scar - Womderful Life 9. Chris Brown feat. Swizz Beatz and Lil Wayne - I Can Transform Ya 10. J. Cole - Unabomber Ten songs every week! But look out for the Bonus videos.... Bonus Track: Elon Skee - Sweet Dreams Freestyle