The Low 3 Infinite Playlist

I know I've been posting movies lately for The Low but I have been on my Roger Ebert. I saw The Box this past weekend and it was ooooookkkkkkk. I don't think it's a movie you should watch in a theater, it should have gone straight to TV, and there is more explanation necessary than given in the movie. I also say none of that to knock that it is a good movie that discusses and display the theory that sympathy is lessened when distance is involved. I mean if you have a brain, go see it. Anywho, I just got the new Complex Magazine "Leaders of the New Cool" mixtape so check some of the tracks via playlist dolow. 1. Beyonce feat. Lady Gaga - Video Phone 2. Freddie Gibbs - The Wrong One 3. Mickey Factz feat. Curtis Santiago - Automatic 4. Cool Kids - Delivery Man 5. Pacific Division - Wake Up 6. Nola Darling feat. Fresh Daily - Coco Rico 7. Kelis - In The Morning 8. 88 Keys - Bout to Bus 9. Chip The Ripper - Movie 10. Donnis - Dope Girl Bonus Video - Lady Gaga "Fooled Me Again, Honest Eyes" Live Performance